Form 3520 and 3520-A, which together report interests in a foreign trust, are complex international forms with large penalties for non-compliance. This course reviews when these forms must be filed and how they are correctly completed.
- Describe what taxpayers must file Form 3520 and/or Form 3520-A.
- Understand how to accurately complete Form 3520 and/or Form 3520-A.
- Identify when the recipient of a foreign gift or inheritance must file Form 3520 and how the Form 3520 is completed in that scenario.
Your registration includes 2 IRS CE as well as:
- Downloadable course manual and implementation tools as appropriate. These materials are available for download when you log into the webinar.
- The opportunity to listen to the optional presenter and the other members of the Compass Tax Educators instructional team during the optional question-and-answer session held during the original recording.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
IRS Program Number for Self-Study On-Demand Webinar: NMVBP-T-00159-20-S
Delivery Method: Self-study/On-demand
Field of Study: Federal Tax Law (IRS)
Credit hours: 2 IRS
Instructor: Mary Beth Lougen, EA, USTCP Click here to learn more about the instructor
All continuing education credit is provided through Gregory & Associates, Inc. which is doing business as Compass Tax Educators. Click here for more information regarding our education policies.
$149.00Form 5471: Reporting Foreign Corporations
$149.00GILTI Take 2: What We Know Now
$905.00Bundle: International Tax Full Series
$399.00Bundle: International Tax - Series 3
$399.00Bundle: International Tax - Series 2
$215.00Bundle: International Tax - Series 1